Wednesday, September 19, 2012

How To Post in Multiple Facebook Groups at Once





Today I'm teaching you on how to post in multiple facebook groups at once. Yes! You've heard it right "just on one post for all your groups". It's good for us bloggers knowing this since, social network sites such as facebook  are powerful tools to draw daily traffics to our site. That's why last day I'm searching the whole web world looking for tutorials and techniques on how to do it. And yet none of them offers the easiest way I want it to be. After an hour of web surfing, I discover on how to do it smoothly without  using any programs or tricks. Just only your existing email address and you're done. That's how easy it is, soo frictionless.

I discover it accidentally when I was editing the settings of the group that I administer, I've found out  that facebook provide an email address for each group to enable members send emails in the group.  That email will turn to be as a member's post in the group. So I tried it out to see it for myself and…WHOA!! It's working!

Here are the steps for you to follow,

1. Know the provided email address of your group. In my experience, I think only the admin can first see it and its up to him/her whether to hide it or  show it on public. The email address always look like this
(_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _@groups.facebook.com) It is compose of 15 digits before sign @ but, the group admin can edit the given default email address to be easy to remember. In case the admin will not give you the emailadd don't push him/her 'coz there is another way. The only thing you should do is to log-in your facebook account in your mobile phone. Use the low grade mobile phones which browser does not support posting pictures in a group. Don't use facebook app too. In my case I use my very old  nokia N70 since it does not support posting photo in a group. Then, go to your group and post "photo". Since it's not supported facebook will redirect you to the email address of your group and telling you to email your post in instead.

2. Add your group email address  to your contacts. When you have your group email address, add it to your contacts and name them base on the name of each group. Make a group list of contact for these email addresses for easy emailing them at once! Note, use email address the same as you use on your facebook account.

Now try it for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this info. I've tried it and it works great for text posts.

    Have you been able to add an image using this method?

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.